After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured by Twolegs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4014

Captured by Twolegs Empty
PostSubject: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 pm

As the twoleg stopped the thing they were riding in, it removed the basket Twilight and Dawn were in from the handrails. It walked inside with them and set down the basket on the couch, uncovering it.

As soon as the blanket was off them, Dawn sprung from it quickly, but then realize where they were. The young kit shrunk back, terrified of the twoleg nest. "T-Twilight!! It brought us to the twoleg nest!" She squeaked to the loner, her eyes darting around.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4060

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 pm

"Oh no..." Twilight mewed. Her claws slid out and tore at the mateirial beneath her paws. "We need to find a way out Dawn!" She said.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 am

"I know!!!!!" The kit squeaked in response, panicking slightly. "But there's only one way out, we have to get into the garden!" Dawn mewled, just as the twoleg come in.

It walked in after a few minutes of hunting for two collars for the cat it had not named yet and Lulu. "Hi there kitties." It said and stroked Dawn lightly. "How did you get this off I wonder..." It said as it clipped her pale pink collar around her neck. Then, it turned to Twilight and pulled her out of the basket. "Here's your collar little guy." The twoleg said as it put a yellow collar on her.

Dawn began pawing at her collar as soon as the twoleg put it on her. "I dunno how to get these things off! We need to get this off before anything!!!" She squeaked, trying to figure out how Hornet got the collar off of her.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 am

Twilight growled softly and looked at the twoleg."I want this collar off..." She hissed under her breath. Twilight loked over at Dawn."Lets get to the garden after it leaves then." She meowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 am

"Ok!!" She squeaked, wanting to get out of here. "And I'm not Lulu anymore twoleg!!!!" She yowled to the twoleg. The small kit ducked away from it's hand.

"I guess I should leave you two alone. Especially since you're being extremely feisty at the moment Lulu!" The twoleg said, giving Dawn a hard look. Then, it exited the living room.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:52 pm

As the twoleg exited the room, Twilight saw an opening in the wall of the nest. "Hey look an exit!" She exclaimed. She dashed over to it but crashed into it instead of going through it. "Ow!" She hissed. "What is this?" She asked looking at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:54 pm

"The glass..." Dawn squeaked in response to Twilight's question. "We have to find another way out, unless you wanna wait for the twoleg to open that door." The she-kit said, remembering they removed the flap in that door.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 pm

"Lets find another way out. I don't want to be here any longer than I have too." Twilight said, pawing at the glass.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:24 pm

"Wait..." Dawn mewled, and remembered how she got out the first time. The small kit went to where the wall and the glass met, and stuck her head out into and opening. "I found a way out!!!" She squeaked, squeezing the rest of her body out of the twoleg nest.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:33 pm

"Great!" Twilight purred. "I hope I can fit through there though." She said. She padded over to the exit and tried to get through but only her paw and her muzzle would fit. "Don't worry I will get out... somehow." She said the last part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured by Twolegs   Captured by Twolegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured by Twolegs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The Clans :: The twolegplace/loner territory :: The twoleg place-
Jump to: