After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

camp entrance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flamefoot
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Flamefoot

Paws : 3719

camp entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:28 pm

"Yes I am going to join StormClan with Pebblefern." Smokewhisker meowed. He pressed closer to Pebblefern.
Back to top Go down
Pebblefern
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Pebblefern

Paws : 3737

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Pebblefern purred rather loudly as she leaned into Smokewhisker, somehow keeping her excitement under control so her leader did not see her at her most wild state.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4003

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but isn't there a Gathering this moonrise Featherstar?" Owlfeather mewled, padding up. The tawny tom had noticed the full moon moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4049

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

"Yea." Shadowheart said bluntly. "You need to choose who is going and then we need to go to the island." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Flamefoot
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Flamefoot

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"The gathering? What's that?" Smokewhisker asked, tilting his head to the side. He looked at Pebblefern and asked again. "What's a gathering?"
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
Admin
Featherstar

Paws : 3728

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

"The gathering is a truce between all four Clans where we gather on the island in the middle of the Clans to share stories and news." Featherstar explained. "As for who's going, I guess all of us. After all we are a small Clan." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Flamefoot
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Flamefoot

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

"Oh, okay." Smokewhisker said, exitment sparking under his fur. This was going to be the first Clan thing he was involved in and he couldn't wait. "So when are we going?" He asked, this question derected to Pebblefern.
Back to top Go down
Pebblefern
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Pebblefern

Paws : 3737

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:44 pm

"Um, I dunno. Featherstar decides." Pebblefern mewled in response to her mate. She was just a warrior after all, and that question seemed to be something to ask the leader or deputy.
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
Admin
Featherstar

Paws : 3728

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:43 pm

"I think we should go now, we wouldn't want the other Clans waiting on us." Featherstar said. She shook out her fur and looked at the Shadowheart and Owlfeather. "Come on we are going to the Gathering." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camp entrance   camp entrance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

camp entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2