After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taking a walk through the field

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4178

taking a walk through the field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:09 pm

"I'm scared Twilight!!!!" She squeaked from inside the basket, wiggling inside it. The blanket covering the basket didn't help calm her, not in the least. Dawn was terrified still, but was trying to calm down.

Hearing Lulu's endless mewls, the twoleg looked down at what was causing her mewls. It noticed the other cat seeming to be attacking the tire of it's bike. "Hey little kitty, are you trying to see Lulu? Maybe I should take you with me..." It said, and began reaching down to grab Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4224

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

"NO,no,no,no,no,no!" Twilight yowled. "PUT ME DOWN AND LET GO OF DAWN!!!!" She yelled though the twoleg didn't seen to listen.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 pm

"Twilight, what's going on?!?!" She asked, her green eyes wide. She did not like the blanket covering the basket.

The twoleg grabbed Twilight lightly before pulling back the blanket to set Twilight in it with Dawn.

"Twilight? It got you too?" Dawn tilted her head, calming down slightly when the other loner was put into the basket with her.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4224

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 pm

"Yea..." Twilight said with panick in her voice. "How will we get away from it?" She asked. "I don't want to be a kittypet and you said you didn't either." Twilight meowed, she was a bit calmer now but still panicked.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 pm

"I dunno... It'll probably bring us to the twoleg nest I lived in... I think that'd be the best thing to wait in..." Dawn mewled in response, just as the thing began to move, sending her across the small basket.

(I'm gonna make a topic in the Twoleg Place now.)
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm

No posting OOC (Out of Character) posts in the role play topics please Amber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a walk through the field
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The Clans :: The twolegplace/loner territory :: greenleaf twolegplace feild-
Jump to: