After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight's place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4003

Twilight's place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight's place   Twilight's place - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 am

"Now what do we do?" Dawn asked, still trying to catch the butterfly. The young she-kit wanted to do something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4049

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's place   Twilight's place - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 pm

"I don't know..." Twilight meowed. "What do you think Flare?" She asked, seeing that Flare was exited to be here.

"Umm, maybe we can hunt? If you want to teach me, that is." Flare replied, not liking being the one to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4003

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's place   Twilight's place - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:51 pm

"I can hunt! Well... kinda." Dawn squeaked cheerily. The she-kit had learned only hunting from Hornet, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4049

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's place   Twilight's place - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm

"Okay then, I know there are mice just outside of here." Twilight said. "Hopefully they didn't pick up our scent." She added.

"Yay!" Flare meowed happily and like a kitten. "Lets go." She said, calming down so her exitment didn't give them away.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight's place   Twilight's place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight's place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The Clans :: The twolegplace/loner territory :: Loner territory-
Jump to: