After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge (Rpers needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4063

Revenge (Rpers needed) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge (Rpers needed)   Revenge (Rpers needed) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Twilight is a loner, she had known her family, two rouges that had left her as soon as prey was running low. Now she has no idea where they are, nor does she want to, but when they cross paths again Twilight is surprised to see that they have another litter and that they really don't remember her-either that or they have never cared enough to tell them about her, which is what Twilight always thought. They're not alone though, an old family friend has also returned, and is the only connection between Twilight's new companion, Dawn. Now that she knows this Twilight is furious, but is revenge really the best option for her?

roles needed:

Hornet
Hornet is an old friend of Sky's, and just recently has stumbled upon them. He is a patient, fierce, brave, and noble tom, but not so long ago he had left the four moon old runaway kittypet Dawn to die. He 32 moons old, and the only tie between Dawn and Twilight. He is beige colored with three black stripes on his tail near the tip.

Sky
Sky is a usually caring cat but not to Twilight. She has green eyes and tan fur with a white underbelly. Sky is 31 moons old.

Hawk
Hawk is like Sky but hadn't wanted to leave Twilight. He is 34 moons and has blue eyes and a spotted brown pelt.

Red
Red is an oddly russet kit with green eyes. He is 3 moons old and always innocent unlike his siblings.

Dove
Dove is 3 moons old. She has a white pelt with brown spots and blue eyes. She is a troublemaker who never gets caught.

(taken by Cloverfall)

Cloud
Cloud is 3 moons old. She has blue-green eyes and a white tabby pelt. She is sweet and caring. Unlike Dove and Red she doesn't like to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Cloverfall
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
Cloverfall

Paws : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Rpers needed)   Revenge (Rpers needed) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 am

I would like to have Dove, here is my Rp sample for her.

Dove purred dragging a mouse into her family's temporary camp. She started eating it, knowing if she got caught she would be in trouble, but doubted that would happen. "Hey, where's the mouse I caught?" Her brother Red called. She purred and took a last bite of it. "Over here, Red! And it was delicious!" She mewed mischiviously. Red dashed over to her and growled. "I caught that, not you!" He glared at his sister. "Oh but Red, I need to eat as much as you do." Dove said, stiffling another purr. "And if Sky and Hawk find out you were hunting by yourself then you will be in big trouble. I was only doing you a favor." She said slyly. She liked being able to persuade her siblings that she was right to get what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4063

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Rpers needed)   Revenge (Rpers needed) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 am

You may Rp Dove. Also, I think that does seem like something she would do.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4017

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Rpers needed)   Revenge (Rpers needed) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 am

Wow, Cloud the kit is just slightly off from Echofrost's (and her siblings') mother Cloud... Her eyes are just blue instead of blue-green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Rpers needed)   Revenge (Rpers needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge (Rpers needed)
Page 1 of 1