After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowstar
Admin

Paws : 1983

PostSubject: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 pm

8 moons after her brothers left her to fend for herself, Echofrost is patrolling the border between the loner ground and Iceclan, and she meets the two cats she never thought she would see again, Frost and Bush. They have returned to right what they had done, leaving her alone, but they're not the only ones that have come back. Shade had been tracking them, waiting for them to find Echo, and now that all three of his kits were together again, he is waiting for the right moment to strike against them, doing what he had planned to do so many moons before.

Needed Roles:

Frost
Name: Frost
Appearance: Frost is a fairly large, pure white tom with deep green eyes, like Shade. He's the only one that looks mostly like Cloud.
Personality: Out of the three kits, Frost is the more noble one. He's loyal and fearless, and will do anything to protect himself and his siblings, and did not want to leave Echo alone.

Bush
Name: Bush
Appearance: Bush is slightly smaller than Frost, but still rather big. He has black fur with a few white spots, and has blue-green eyes.
Personality: Bush is colder than both Echo and Frost, and is quite fierce in battle. Bush is not afraid to leave behind a weak cat, just as he left Echo when they were young. He is extremely persuasive and nearly impossible to argue with.

Shade
Name: Shade
Appearance: Shade is a rather large black tom with dark grey flecks and cold olive green eyes,many scars cross his pelt, proving all the battles he's been in.
Personality: Shade is a cruel tom with no mercy whatsoever, he is only kind to his partner, if any she-cat can come to love him. He is cold, rude, sharp, and evil, and bent on killing the three kits he had with Cloud, as he believes they were the reason she left him.

Please post a small role play sample along with it.

EchoFrost, Warrior of Iceclan
Love Interest: Ha! As if a tom could love me.
Mood: FOX?!?!

OwlFeather, Warrior of Stormclan
Love Interest: N-no...
Mood: Uncomfortable between Fatherstar and Shadowheart

Dawn, Loner Kit
Love Interest: Wha...?
Mood: We're out of the twoleg place!

SilverStep, Warrior of Nightclan
Love Interest: No.
Mood: He's rather quiet...

Last edited by Willowstar on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloverfall
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Paws : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 pm

I would like Frost and here is a RP sample for him. Hope it is okay!

Frost padded through the forest. Ever since they had left Echo he had been wondering about her. He had hoped that she was alright and that was the best he could do but he always had a nagging feeling that he and Bush should find her again. Also, with nightmares about their father, Shade, killing her instead of their mother Cloud, he could hardly sleep now. "I wish I had never left her, then maybe I wouldn't worry about her so much and I would be able to get some sleep at night." He whispered to himself. "Maybe I will finally convince Bush to find her again. It just was not fair we left her without anyone to watch over her." He made up his mind and dashed off to find Bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willowstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 pm

You can RP Frost.

Dawn, Loner Kit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hailstar
Admin

Paws : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm

I would like to have Shade please. Here's an Rp sample for him.

Shade slunk through the shadows without making a single sound. He was stalking two of his kits, Frost and Bush. His eyes narrowed as Frost came into the clearing. Some day I will have my revenge. I will just need to wait untill they have found Echo... He thought. He angled his ears to try and pick up his two son's voices, but he was too far away. He looked around for a place closer to them without giving himself away and stalked over to it. The undergrowth here was much thicker so he accidently brushed across a fern, gaining the attention of Frost and Bush. Foxdung. I have been spotted. He thought and hurried away so hopefully they couldn't follow him.

Thunderpelt, Warrior of NightClan
Twilight, Loner
Flare, Loner
Shade, Rogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:47 pm

You can Roleplay Shade

Dawn, Loner Kit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pebblefern
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Paws : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 pm

I'll take Bush.

Bush jumped when he heard a rustle in the bush, and called out quickly, "Who's there?" He asked, his blue-green eyes scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willowstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Ok! That's everyone

Dawn, Loner Kit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)   

Back to top Go down

Old Nightmares Arising (Roles needed for the mini-plot!)
Page 1 of 1