After The Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

taking a walk through the field

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

Paws : 4050

taking a walk through the field Empty
PostSubject: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Twilight padded softly to the edge of the field cautious of her pawsteps. "Be carefull Dawn, this is where twolegs come during greenleaf but with this warm of a newleaf they might come earlier." She warned Dawn.
Back to top Go down
https://aftertheclans.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

Paws : 4004

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

"Uh huh... I think I was brought here a few times..." She mewled, her eyes suddenly darting around. Dawn did not want to find her twolegs ever again, she wanted to be a loner.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 pm

"Really? I usually just hunt here during leafbare because there is no prey anywhere else." Twilight said, wondering how long she had been a kittypet without going crazy from bordom.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 pm

"Uh huh... My twoleg would always make sure my collar was on well before letting me and my siblings wander around with my mom..." Dawn mewled in response, looking around still. "I sure hope they're not here..."
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:54 am

Twilight nodded. "Yea, I hope there just are no Twolegs at all. If you do see one though, just call to me and hiss at it, they won't pick up a hostile cat unless twolegs are more daft than I thought." She said.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 am

"Uh, I can't exactly hiss... I also can't be h-hooost-tile." She squeaked in response, struggling to pronounce hostile correctly.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:35 pm

"Hmm, well that might be a problem. Try to fluff up your fur then, it will make you look bigger and don't purr at the twoleg, that shows that you are a nice little kittypet who wants to stay with them." Twilight meowed. She had dispised twolegs and always wondered how kittypets could put up with them.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:39 pm

"I'm not a k-kittyp-pet anymore though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dawn squeaked, attempting to fluff up her fur. It didn't work. "I can't fluff up either..." The kit sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Twilight sighed, "I know you aren't a kittypet anymore Dawn." She said calmly. "Just prove that to the twolegs if we see any coming to us." She added.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm

"Ok..." Dawn sighed, disappointed that she couldn't make herself look threatening in any way. The kit did not want to be brought back to a twoleg nest, she liked being a loner.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:54 pm

"Aww, cheer up Dawn. If you stay with me I can teach you how to make yourself look more threatening." Twilight said, not realising she said it until she did. I said 'If' though, she probably wants to be alone anyway... But she is just a kitten... Twilight pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm

"Really?" Dawn asked, her eyes brightening. The she-kit didn't want to be alone, but then a thought crosses her mind. "You're not gonna leave me later are you?" She asked, her eyes growing wide. She had figured out that Hornet had just left her.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 pm

"Umm, no I won't leave you. I promise." Twilight said, quickly making up her mind. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she left Dawn. I will not be like my parents, never... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 pm

"You won't?" She asked, looking into her eyes with big green ones. If two cats left her, Dawn would be crushed, and probably wouldn't be able to survive.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm

"I won't, and when I promise somehing I never break that promise." Twilight stated without hesitation. She knew the little cat might not be able to survive on her own and didn't want to take that chance.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm

"Yay!" She squeaked, and hoped that what the she-cat said was true. She did not want to be left alone in the wild, something would surely get to her if she was.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Twilight purred. Being with other cats isn't bad, and besides i guess no one wants to be truly alone like I thought I did. "Come on Dawn, lets explore a little bit!" She said to the little kitten.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:05 pm

"Ok!" She squeaked cheerily, bouncing up and down. The young kit was excited to explore, but also was afraid they'd encounter twolegs during it.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Twilight padded out further into the field, the grass was springy under her paws because of Newleaf's rain. "Its alright Dawn, I don't see any twolegs out here." She said and tried to scent the air but all she could smell were the plants that grew around the vast field.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

"Ok!" She squeaked as she ventured into the field after Twilight, but froze after a moment, seeing a stir of movement. "Um... Twilight!" Dawn squeaked fearfully turning to see a creature coming toward them with a twoleg on it's back.,
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 pm

"What, Dawn?" Twilight asked, not looking back at the kitten. She flicked her ear hearing a strange sound and looked back seeing the twoleg. "DAWN! RUN!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 pm

"Eek!!!!" The kit squeaked, diving out of the way of it. As soon as she did the twoleg saw her, and Dawn saw it, her eyes growing wide with horror. "My twoleg!!!" She mewled in panic, and tried to run, but it was too late.
"Lulu? What are you doing out here girl?" The twoleg said, picking up Dawn.
"T-Twilight!!!" She squeaked, trying to wiggle out of the twoleg's grasp. "TWILIGHT!!!!" She cried, still struggling against it.
"Easy girl, easy. It's me, relax Lu!" The twoleg says, stroking her lightly, which just made her struggle more.
"I don't wanna be a kittypet!" Dawn cried out.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"NO!" Twilight yelled, racing to the thing the Twoleg was sitting on. She hissed and fluffed up her pelt. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Twilight growled, her claws unsheathed and she swiped at the front foot of the thing that almost looked like a monster.
Back to top Go down
Willowstar
Admin
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:50 pm

The creature the twoleg sat on started rolling from the force of Twilight's swipes, and it had to put down a metal piece to stop it. "Woah, woah..." The twoleg said trying to keep balance, keeping it's hold on Dawn.

"LET GO OF ME!!!!!" Dawn yelped at the twoleg, still fighting to get away. Her small ears were flat back on her head. "HELP!!!!!" She cried to Twilight again.

Seeing that Dawn was still panicking, the twoleg quickly put her into the basket at the front of the metal thing. It covered it with a small blanket in hope of calming her down.

As soon as the thing she was in got covered, Dawn started to still, trying to think of a way to escape. "T-Twilight? Are you still out there?!?!" She called, hoping the she-cat had not left her with the twoleg.
Back to top Go down
Hailstar
Admin
Hailstar

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:54 pm

"Still here Dawn!" Twilight called to the panicked kitten. "Put her down!" She called again. She scratched at the thing again but it held its balance. Twilight hissed again, hoping it would make a difference but it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a walk through the field   taking a walk through the field Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a walk through the field
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After The Clans :: The twolegplace/loner territory :: greenleaf twolegplace feild-
Jump to: