After The Clans

After ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan four new Clans take over the forest. They are IceClan, StormClan, BreezeClan, and NightClan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Old Nightmares Arising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowstar
Admin

Paws : 2045

PostSubject: Old Nightmares Arising   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Echofrost, an Iceclan she-cat, was born into a rouge family. She had two brothers, a cruel father, and a kind mother. When she and her siblings were four moons old, their mother Cloud finally saw the cruelty of Shade, and was planning to drop her kits somewhere safe, away from their father. Unfortunately, Shade caught her the middle of it and charged for the kits, but Cloud dove in front of them, and instead of killing his kits, he bit Cloud's neck, not realizing it was her. When he realized, Shade was heart broken and terrified of what he just did, and he abandoned the kits. Later, Frost and Bush, her brothers, left Echo alone when they were six moons.

Now, 8 moons after they left her, Frost and Bush are back, but they're not the only ones... Lurking in the rougelands, Shade lays in rest, waiting for the right moment to spring out at his grown kits, and finishing what he meant to do when Cloud left him for them...

EchoFrost, Warrior of Iceclan
Love Interest: Ha! As if a tom could love me.
Mood: FOX?!?!

OwlFeather, Warrior of Stormclan
Love Interest: N-no...
Mood: Uncomfortable between Fatherstar and Shadowheart

Dawn, Loner Kit
Love Interest: Wha...?
Mood: We're out of the twoleg place!

SilverStep, Warrior of Nightclan
Love Interest: No.
Mood: He's rather quiet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile